Monday, November 23, 2009

Squeaking by...

I'm sure that some of you (ahem- Brian) thought I wasn't going to get around to blogging today since we've been busy. But I am keeping the NaBloPoMo Challenge and our own personal contest alive and well. Ha!


Since a picture (with some captioning) is worth a thousand words, we thought we'd share what we've been up to lately!



Tristyn Gone Country

(sssshhhh...please don't ruin it for her by telling her that these aren't dogs on Papa's wall! She persists in barking at them)


Never seen a kid so happy to be around dead animals.

Meeting her cow (the one in front) born on her same birthday.


We like Blue dog...from afar.


Today we also traveled to Shreveport to hang out with Honey's side of the family- Tristyn's great aunts and lots of cousins! We also had lunch with Aunt Meggie (mommy's college roommate) but I never can seem to remember to bring my camera in places, so we have no pictures from that :( It was so good to catch up with her and hopefully we will be able to see each other more often now!
Here are Tristyn and Carigan playing in Carigan's stocked playroom. It was awesome! Tristyn will never be happy with her own toys again ;)


She mowed the grass...er, carpet.

She danced with the musical turtle.



And Tristyn and mommy spent time in their favorite place- the kitchen! This time it was Tristyn cooking mommy up some good stuff to eat. Don't worry...I poured the coffee.



(Don't laugh, but I'm trying to fix the stand mixer in that picture)


C'mon! Hurry up with my lunch! It was nice to be on the demanding end for a change.




3 comments:

Jan (Grammie) said...

I was getting a little concerned about the blog. So glad you came through. What a fun day it looked like ya'll had. Anxious to hear about "boot camp".

L Foret said...

very glad to finally catch up on my blog reading!! i can't wait to see you this weekend.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Aww, I miss your face!!!!