That's it. The Challenge is ON!!! ha!Brian: "Did you blog today?"
Me: "yup."
Brian:
"Oh yeah, that's right. You're doing that whole 30 days thing. Do you think
you're actually going to be able to do that?"
Me:
"Gee, clearly your spiritual gift is encouragement."
Brian: "So what did you blog about?"
Me: "Our refrigerator going out."
Brian:
"That doesn't even count as blogging. No one cares if our refrigerator works or not. Who's going to read that!" (I hit him in the arm with my book at this point)
Me: "It does count as blogging! It's something about our life right? You know, YOU could share in the load and blog once in awhile!"
Brian: "If you manage to blog for 30 days straight, then I will post something on our blog...for the 2 people that read it." (ouch!)
Stay tuned and look for Brian's first blog on December 1st!

4 comments:
Yay! I can't wait for Brian's enlightening blog!
I have a suggestion for a post...how about those birthday party pics you promised us? That should eat up a couple of days at least.
You tell Brian I said-TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Until he has walked an INCH in your shoes, he has NO ROOM to criticize!!!!! OK-I'm off my high horse now! Personally I love ALL the details of your life!
Well, I'm the one who voted twice: "Are You Crazy" and "No" just because I know how busy you are. However, since you've made the decision, you know "Joel" is here to give you all the encouragement you need. So....GO FOR IT! Love You, Mom
Post a Comment