Just thought I'd share some (perhaps?) little-known facts about me!
1. I'm usually (if not always) late. If I do happen to be on time, it is probably because someone told me to be there early.
2. I lose things. I am also absent-minded. This has gotten worse since I had Tristyn. My jackets, sunglasses, car keys, recipes, planner- you name it. This past week I left the front door to our house open. What kind of person just walks away and forgets the front door is open? I no longer have a brain.
3. When I was in the 1st grade I won the "Strut, Cackle, and Crow" Contest at the Dubach Chicken Festival. For my prize, I got 2 red pencils and a piece of fried chicken. Ah, the good days.
4. Growing up, I had 2 pet rabbits, no less than 8 cats (including kittens) at any given time, and loved horses. I wanted to be a vet until I found out you had to give the animals shots.
5. In college, I didn't have any friends (except Cam) the whole first semester. Brian loves this. He enjoys reminding me that I was a loser until I met him :)
6. I like to dip carrots in peanut butter.
7. I have never forgotten that another little girl called me "fat" when I was in dance class in the 2nd grade.
8. I really- I mean REALLY- want to finish watching the Miley Cyrus movie! I got to watch part of it when I was subbing for a class the other day and totally got sucked in!
9. In high school, my friends and I would do ballet dancer moves to "Welcome to the Jungle" while the other (normal) people danced.
10. I once left a jacket in a boy's truck just in the hope that he would call me back after our date.
He didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ha Ha! I love that last one, too funny. I like your confessions... do more!
Loved that! My computer at school will NOT for some reason let me post on your blog posts...probably b/c I shouldn't be looking at blogs during school hours! But I have wanted to comment on so many of your posts as I can so relate. Maybe at some point this week I can go back and post on those topics...we'll see! In the mean time, do NOT stress about the sippy cup issue. We had a newborn and and 12 month old at once and I didn't start winging Jake off the bottle until 15 months. My pediatrician said it was totally fine. Happy Thanksgiving!!
I feel like I know you so much better now! Ha! Aren't you brave?
Post a Comment