Well, the poll results are in. All the voted have been counted. And the winner is...
NaBloPoMo!!
30 posts in 30 days. Yikes. Can I do it? I can't even keep up with my keys or other personal belongings on a regular basis. Much less remember to blog everyday! But I'm thinking that if nothing else it will be fun and challenge me to finally get all the pictures up that are just hanging out on our camera.
I wonder... What do the NaBloPoMo people do to you if you don't post every 30 days? Do mafia show up at your door? Do they disable your blog? Are you officially an outcast on the world wide web?
Gulp. Let's hope I don't find out!


1 comment:
You go, girl. You can do it. I recommend post-dating your blogs on the weekends and then you don't have to worry about blogging during the week!
Post a Comment