Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Close Call

We had another day of vacation fun & I'm sure all of you were wondering (all two of you) whether or not I was going to make it. (*on a side note, what do the NaBloPoMo people do if you don't blog every day? Send the secret blog police??)

Here are MORE pictures of what we've been up to!

Today Tristyn had her first ride in Papa's Jeep. She enjoyed "arfing" at cows out the window. We tried to explain that cows "moo" to no avail.
She loved helping her Papa drive!


And of course Blue Dog came along to help commemorate the occasion.


Tonight, we went next door (aka across the pasture in country-lingo) to my Uncle's house where we got to see my 1st cousins and the rest of my dad's family. And of course this sweet girl who belongs to my cousin John and his wife Rebecca. Hannah is nine months!


My other 1st cousin Christen was in town from Cali where she just got her RN and bought a house! Talk about accomplishment. We had lots of fun reminiscing as cousins about funny times...when Christen threw a brick at John's head at his 8th birthday party...when John was little and locked himself in the bathroom...when Christen literally covered her hair in Vaseline as a toddler...and taking Santa pictures all together of course!
I hope these sweet cousins will grow up to laugh and hang out too :)





2 comments:

Jan(Grammie) said...

Another great blog. I bet Papa had a ball showing Tristyn around in his jeep. Looks like ya'll are having a great time.

Scarlett Pourciau said...

I love how you can do the Brittany Spears thing in a pasture in North Louisiana and it's just a normal part of life. Poor Brittany. Looks like T-bird likes cows as much as Stella.