We have had a bit of a crazy week. It has just seemed like one of those weeks when you don't get one thing crossed off your to-do list. (and yes, I have a to-do list...we are "to-do list" kind of people! )
Brian got sick on Monday and has been feeling bad most of the week. On Tuesday, he basically spent the entire day in bed! I hate that kind of sick...where you don't even have the energy to sit up. Thankfully he went to the doctor, got a bunch of meds, and is starting to feel better. But Tristyn and I have been sequestering ourselves in other rooms to sleep, play, etc so that we don't get sick too!
I am in the process of studying for the Praxis II which I will take tomorow morning at 8am sharp in Baton Rouge along with writing a research paper and putting together a presentation for next Tuesday's class! Aaaggghh!
Please say a prayer that I will do well and not have to take the fabulously expensive test AGAIN. If I can just make it through next Wednesday school-wise, I will be out of the woods and hopefully we will all be back to a more normal existence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment