In each of these events, I failed to realize that my camera batteries had died. Oh well. Except Wal-Mart. I really don't like to document that.
I also spent the greater part of Friday making a Toy Story cake for a little boys' 5-year birthday party!!
Have you seen Toy Story 3?? It is GREAT!
"THE CLAAWWW!!"
In case you're not getting it, the cake is supposed to look like it's sitting on the floor in Andy's room. The aliens are steering the train into the cake since the birthday boy said he wanted the train to "crash" in to the cake :) Then of course we have Buzz & Woody sitting atop the box headed for the attic. All the figures I borrowed from the the little boy since Tris has no idea that Toy Story exists currently.
It was so fun to do and I hope it is the cake he dreamed of! :)

1 comment:
Another work of art! I know the little boy was excited.
Post a Comment