Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canteloupe popsicles

I failed epically at making Trissy's baby food myself, so now I'm trying to redeem myself by getting her to eat things like avocado, blueberries, mango, and tomatoes. But when that fails, I've decided I love summer cause we can try stuff like this....

Cantaloupe Popsicles!!

My cousin sent us this awesome popsicle freezie thing for Christmas and I have been so pumped to try it!
Wondering what a cantaloupe popsicle looks like? (fresh from the zoku!)

Or maybe what's is them??

(looks like Tristyn is here)




Don't worry folks- it's easy!
1-2 c. fresh cubed cantaloupe
1 c. orange juice
8oz. plain yogurt
Blend in food processor and pour into popsicle molds.

They really are so good. And they make my nutrition minor heart happy.
Plus they get high marks from the kiddo.
You can't get any better than that smile! :)


Happy Cantaloupe popsicling (and maybe other popsicle flavors coming soon to a blog near you??) and stay cool!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Those look yummy. She had cantaloupe the boring, old-fashioned way today. I would love to try watermelon.