Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter Weekend

Tristyn and I had a quiet weekend at home since Brian was out of town for a Men's conference. We watching Miss America: Countdown to the crown, made breakfast food for dinner, and went for a wagon ride at the church. I definitely understand how Notherners get "cabin fever"....it was too cold to go outside and we played with almost every toy we have!

Grammie and Papaw came and ate dinner Saturday night and played with T-bird. They came to church with us on Sunday and took us out to lunch! It was fun having them there and they even stayed long enough to watch T (though she did nap the whole time!) so I could get in a run while Brian was working. It was great and I am so thankful to have wondeful in-laws who love us and OF COURSE love Tristyn so much!!

We have been diving head-long into the week this week and I hope to update y'all with some pictures soon! Brian and my dad are working on a shed in our backyard that will house B's yard equipment and tools and make more room in the garage for Tristyn's toys. The wagons, cars, and strollers are taking over! :)

1 comment:

Grammie said...

We had a wonderful visit. We enjoyed going to church with you and of course playing with Tristyn.