We were let off school/work on Friday because of the snow day and the reports were that we got 4-5 inches! It started snowing Thursday night around 9 or 10 o'clock and kept snowing until almost 1pm on Friday!! We enjoyed a lazy morning Friday and ate some snow along with blueberry pancakes :)
Here's T wondering what on earth this cold stuff is!?
Then we showed her she could eat it....
And she had a big job to take care of once we got outside- lots of eating snow and helping with the snowman. (ps. mommy built the snowman, but T-bird and daddy get the photo credit)
The carrot in his nose kept bothering her...maybe she was thinking she could eat that too?
Friday night we braved the elements and headed to Hammond to celebrate Mamaw's (B's maternal grandmother) 85th birthday! She is an amazingly sweet person and I am always so happy when we can all be together and do something for her. Grammie sent T-bird home with a Valentine's happy...which made her VERY happy!
Here she is loving on her stuffed animals (and giving the camera the "cheese" face!)

Then daddy surprised her with ANOTHER stuffed animal (can you tell we will be building on to our house soon to accommodate all the stuffed critters?)

She gave her Valentine's puppy the ultimate honor: a seat in the highchair.

And finally...being the crazed first-time mother that I am, I felt the need to supply treats for the 1-year-old class valentines party. (yes, yes...I realize she's one.) But aren't these sugar cookie pops adorable??!! Each kid plus their teacher has one with their name on it to help them have a fun Valentines party today at daycare!
Then daddy surprised her with ANOTHER stuffed animal (can you tell we will be building on to our house soon to accommodate all the stuffed critters?)
She gave her Valentine's puppy the ultimate honor: a seat in the highchair.
And finally...being the crazed first-time mother that I am, I felt the need to supply treats for the 1-year-old class valentines party. (yes, yes...I realize she's one.) But aren't these sugar cookie pops adorable??!! Each kid plus their teacher has one with their name on it to help them have a fun Valentines party today at daycare!

5 comments:
We were in Hammond on Friday night, too! Met some college friends for dinner. Too bad we do not communicate better; I could have brought your platters!
OK, you are totally super-Mom. I'm going to come over and unorganize your medicine cabinet.
You MUST move closer so that I can hire you for baking goodies. Precious!!!!
Ah! Scarlett..we'll catch up soon! I have not been missing my platters. And Cam...my medicine is all thrown in a big rubbermaid box (on our top shelf of course) so no organization there :)
Loved the snow pictures. Ours didn't stay around long enough to photograph. The treats for Tristyn's class are amazing. When do you have the time?
Post a Comment