Thursday, December 31, 2009

Are We Crazy??

So tonight while you party it up in the warmth of someone's home, or (like I would do) watch the New Year's Eve show and go to bed drinking hot chocolate in your pj's.....



Think of us.



Brian will be embarking on our 4th New Year's Eve student ministry lockout.



With a whole bunch of teenagers....



Between the hours of 9pm and 6am....



Outside....awake....the whole night.



With temps hovering around freezing. (yes, I'm a southern girl with thin skin)



I will probably have to resort to blogging to stay awake :) (seriously though Brian has a TON of fun things planned, but I will report in later. My last lock-out resulted in a stomach virus that had something to do with me yukking in the bushes outside Celebration Station while poor sweet Emily held my hair. yikes.)

1 comment:

Jan (Grammie) said...

I'll think about you tonight. I'm praying for above freezing weather. Happy New Year!