Last night I was running with T in the jogging stroller, when out of nowhere a big piece of sidewalk came right up and grabbed my foot. I'm not a big "faller" while running, but when I do it... I like to do it in style.
I scraped up my hands and my right knee had a huge strawberry. Poor T-bird was asleep and was rudely awakened when I couldn't keep the jogging stroller totally upright (since it was still attached to my wrist.) She found herself staring at the sky- still strapped in- don't worry!
The poor innocent bystander getting his mail, gave the obligatory "You ok?" Probably before retreating into his home feeling sorry for this crazy girl who was managing to bring down the whole neighborhood in one fell swoop. I did feel like I had some battle-wounds though since my knee kept bleeding for quite awhile! (let's not mention the fact that I was probably running super slow and also went for 30 minutes.)
I think I will tell everyone that it happened while rescuing a small animal or something. That's a much better story!
Have you noticed our twitter updates on the blog? (well Brian's twitter updates...) much thanks to Emily for your help...I'm slow figuring out this blog stuff, but I will get it eventually. Next stop-how to do a poll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ugh...never fun to fall. Glad to hear you recovered okay. That could have been bad. I try to make my falls as stylish as possible too...I bet you did it perfect :)
Post a Comment