Friday, August 21, 2009

Countdown

We are counting down the days...





-3 days until my first class of graduate school


-6 days until I take the Praxis I


- one week until I'm done at WWLTV


- one week left of Tristyn going to Mrs. Paula's (that thought alone makes me want to cry!)


- 9 days until we move to the cabin


- 10 days until I start being a teacher's assistant


- 10 days until Tristyn starts her new daycare

-2 weeks until we are in Ruston for Labor Day and I get to see my Ruston girls! (including meeting Mr. Henry Jennings for the FIRST TIME!!)


- 2 weeks until LSU football season starts


-3 weeks until we start prepping for the movers


- 5 weeks until we close on our house


- 5 weeks until we move into this house in Brookhaven! (yes, we found a house that we love!)


- 2 months until Tristyn's 1st birthday



Hopefully by then we will be settled and won't be "counting down" anymore. We have been extremely blessed through this whole process so far, but it is also hard to leave people you love, jobs you like and know, and houses that have 2 years worth of memories attached. We are so thankful for the fact that our transitions have gone smoothly so far and we are constantly in prayer that we walk in the path that the Lord would have for us on this journey.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes during the weeks to come. Scott and I hope to close on our first home in five weeks too! It's all so exciting and stressful at the same time.

Unknown said...

P.S. love your blog :)