Monday, September 19, 2011

A lesson in compare & contrast.

Since I am gearing up to return back to school, I thought it might be fun to practice one of our text structures- compare & contrast! So listen up class :)

The first three pictures are of AK , and the last three are of Tris from around 1-3 months old. Here's AK reclining on the boppy. She's 6 weeks old this week!

The thoughtful pose...


Above picture = AK, Below is Tris- both rockin' the same outfit!

This is Tristyn at just one month.

This is Tris chillin' on the couch at about 6 weeks.


So far, they seem to be somewhat alike as babies. AK is LOUD baby and is always making squeaky noises :) They both seem to be pretty strong as babies and like tummy time. As far as sleeping habits go, so far both my girls have been night owls! (thanks to their daddy's genes!)

I guess time will tell more similarities and differences!
We are having so much fun seeing Tristyn's personality developing and it will be cool to see how AK will be!

2 comments:

Honey said...

Papa said, "Carbon copies!"

Scarlett Pourciau said...

I think Tristyn looks more like Brian, but the jury is still out on AK.