We finally escaped from the confines of our house, and made the trek (AK's first trip!) to Honey & Papa's house for the long weekend! Avery Kate and Bear-bear chose to catch up on their beauty rest :)
Meanwhile Trissy, Papa, and I got to feed the chickens. Let me tell you...if you haven't fed any chickens recently, go find some. It is HILARIOUS! (or maybe I just need to get out of the house more eh? )
They love to eat bread, old fruit, pieces of lettuce. Really whatever you'll give them.
Then we went and gathered eggs. I think we counted 19 total and that was just one day! If you are in the market for organic free-range eggs, give us a call!
We had to be very careful putting them in the basket.
Had to include a few pics of my Avery Kate- just a little smile!
Chillin' in the bouncy seat- almost one month old! (actually happy one month today!)
We really just stayed at the house the whole time due to AK not having her shots yet and tropical storm Lee. Tris and I braved the elements to go take the chickens leftover cinnamon roll pieces.
Then we had some friends come to play! These are my friends' girls and niece along with Tris who clearly DOES NOT want to take a pic at this point!
Blurry pic of some high school friends and their kiddos. Linz is due any day now with baby boy Owen....we need a boy to round out all these girls!
And in sort of a sad turn of events, we got to see Aunt Camille. Her papaw passed away this past weekend, and since they came in town to be with him before he died we got some precious and rare time with her, Henry & Elliot.
Please note that this is what happens when you try to take pics of 4 kids under the age of 3 ;)

3 comments:
I LOVED seeing those sweet girls! I however DID NOT get my hold in!
What a fun Labor Day weekend! Papa LOVED having Tristyn feed the chickens & gather eggs.
Looks like a wonderful visit to Honey and Papa's. We're looking forward to seeing you in Baton Rouge soon.
Post a Comment