In the past 4 months, we have been enjoying watching AK grow, laughing at Tris as a 3 year-old, grading papers, and being busy with church. How that for an all-encompassing update?
With working and taking care of the girls and occasionally trying to cook a meal or buy a Christmas gift, I have just had to make choices about where to spend my time and honestly blogging hasn't been high on the list. I do miss it, but right now I just feel like my efforts are more necessary in other areas of life. Hopefully, I'll get back to it this summer when miss priss learns to sleep some. :)
In the meantime, I do have pictures to post from trissy's 3rd birthday and others of the girls that I want to share. BUT I am going to stop feeling guilty if I never post them! I am trying to remind myself of the fact that I can't do it all (or even much at all somedays :)
That brings me to another thing: due to the fact that this blog will probably become a big erratic picture dump, I am going to make it private. I have been talking to some friends and thinking about it for some time. So, if you would like to subscribe to our occasional craziness, just leave a comment with your email address & I will add you!
I have enjoyed blogging & love having this as a way to share our life with friends. We wish you all a Merry Christmas & remember the true reason for the season is the birth of Jesus!

6 comments:
Totally understand where you are in life! Add me to your list. runsuzy@ yahoo.com Merry Christmas!!
You are a super wife and mom. You amaze me with what you do get done. No guilt necessary!We of course want to be on the list.
lynnjan@cox.net
Would like to continue to keep up with you and your family. You are doing a great job and don't worry about the house because it will always need something done!! Spend time with hubby and the girls! deedeecantrell@bellsouth.net
It was great to get to spend some time with you guys over Christmas. Please include us on the blog if you don't mind.
bradoswalt@hotmail.com
oswalterin@yahoo.com
erinortuzar@gmail.com
Mary Lou, I love keeping up with your precious family! Please add me. Jmartin1@lincolnschools.org
Post a Comment