We waited to share Tristyn's name until she was born, but having a two-year old who likes to talk doesn't exactly work with that theory on the second child :) So, we are proud to reveal ....
(thanks to Ali whose blog I stole this idea from!)
We were really just excited that we agreed on a name so soon, and it has been fun for Tristyn to learn and talk about her little sister. We just liked the name "Avery" for awhile and then decided on "Kate" for a middle name. As of now, she will be called by both names! Being a double-name girl myself, I like it and it's pretty southern :)
We are so excited for her to arrive! Crazy to think that we only have about 3 months (or less) left. I wonder how her personality will be different from Tristyn, what kind of baby she will be, and what she will look like. We can't wait to have Avery Kate Oswalt join our family in August!!

5 comments:
I'm pretty excited myself that there will be another sweet baby girl to watch grow up!
Congrats Mary Lou! I love the name!!
I am just a sucker for double-names! Gotta keep it Southern, girl. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see this precious baby!
I love Avery! I considered it for Cille, along with many others, as you well know;-)
Love the name, so cute!
Post a Comment