Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello Spring!

Hello Spring! Are you finally here to stay? Sometimes I think so, and sometimes I think not. Like this morning when we woke up and it was 50 degrees. But not to worry...this is the South and the temps were back up around 65-70 by noon!

Here's some actual proof of Spring's arrival - we finally have something blooming in our yard!

Tristyn has taken a liking to our flowers as well. She has to touch them all when we're out in the yard. They may not be blooming for much longer since "gentle" is not in her vocabulary! ha!

Here's a view from our deck of our back landscaping.


And some more shots of Tristyn: Trying on mommy's shoes for size and getting into our Easter basket a tad early :)



"Alright mom, I'm headed out for a run!"


Hope you all get out and enjoy our beautiful Spring weather this weekend! :)

1 comment:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

The high here today is 32. It snowed last night.