I've been reading other people's blogs for awhile, but obviously reading is NOT doing. The same way that watching my mom make her famous peanut butter cookies is not the same as actually baking them.
So, I'm wondering....a few things about blogging. Can anyone help?
1. How do I put up a poll on my blog? (don't worry...I don't really have anything to poll about....just wanted to know!)
2. How do I publish twitter updates on our blog?
3. what are some blog sites where you download fun linky's, buttons, etc?
Any help much appreciated! I'm a novice.
In other Oswalt news this week, I got a new phone. Not a new number (just yet) but a new Samsung propel. I am already enjoying the silence since my old phone beeped every five minutes trying to locate the network. It would also randomly silence itself and just not ring, so I promise I wasn't screening your calls. It was lovely.
Brian and I are very different on the technological fronts. He admitted yesterday that if he had to downgrade from his iPhone, he might cry.
I believe him.
I- on the other hand - still own VHS tapes, went a month only listening to the radio in my car during my 2-hour-a-day commute, and just downgraded my AT&T package.
Opposites do attract.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh noooo, you don't get to just ASK these questions! You have to google them- filter through scores of posts trying to figure out what the heck these tech-o's are talking about! I just want to put a poll on my blog!! Is that so hard???? Bleggggh!
Post a Comment