I am currently working on catching up and posting quite possibly the longest post ever about Easter. We had a great Easter weekend full of food, family and fun. But Monday, there was no denying. Anytime I beg for ICEES, and can't hardly swallow...well.... (by the way, Brian has been LOVING my new "need" for ICEES and offers to go get them anytime of the day!)
By Tuesday I had to take off work, spent most of my day between the couch, the doctor's office, and the pharmacy. It had traveled up to my ears and I really could sympathize with kids with ear infections.
Thankfully, after 2 days of rest (and watching Say Yes to the Dress and Food Network related content) I am back to "normal" (whatever THAT is! ha :)
Now I'm just praying that Brian and Tristyn don't get it and we can all stay well to enjoy this gorgeous springtime weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad you are feeling better. We'll pray that Tristyn and Brian stay well.
Post a Comment