They are coming to visit warmer (somewhat) temperatures in the South and I get to be the one to welcome them to the south with open arms....or...car...or er, refrigerator. Or whatever else they need!
T-bird & I will be picking them up from the airport in Jackson this afternoon and then it's on to a night of gumbo bake for supper with chocolate fudge brownies and lots of Wii and playing with the kiddos. yay!
Or at least that's my plan. Unless of course I get lost and don't make it to the airport in Jackson on time or the interstate freezes over, or I forget to ask Brian to put the food in the oven to bake.
What could be better than some time with my besty to catch up and just hang?
I miss and love her so much! She is my confindant, my grounding, and the one of the people who knows me best in life and still loves me - miraculously so. So this weekend will begin the push of my big campaign- "Move the Jennings back to the South."
I'm hoping that the Tex-Mex and promise of weather warmer than 30 degrees help win out.

3 comments:
aww! have fun with Cam and Henry!
Hope y'all had a wonderful time!!! Here's hoping to some warmer weather soon:)!
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet! Thanks for the hospitality! And boiling water!
Post a Comment