Friday, September 18, 2009

New Post & Poll

So, I've been wanting to try out my "blogging skills" with a poll for awhile now and here it is! Read our new post below and then please vote in our poll to the right. I only have about a month left until I need to decide what subject I want to get certified in and teach! Any other ideas, please leave a comment as well :)

I will most likely be teaching Jr. High or High School if that information helps?

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Laura (see http://allanandaudrey.blogspot.com/ to the right) for being my poll guru...I had no idea how to do one and like she said- It really IS pretty easy!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

although I know this isn't always the case, lots of jh's and hs's like to reserve social studies spots for coaches since that seems to be all they major in(besides pe!). But that doesn't mean you couldn't get a job in SS... just something to ponder:)! But my vote was for english!