My word for this year was supposed to be SLOW, as in "slow down."
However, my word for this year so far has really become BEHIND. This seems to be a theme for my life lately with everything we have going on. My hat seriously goes off to those of you with 2-3 kids, because at this point I'm afraid that I would (as my dad would say) "lose my head if it wasn't attached to my body." :)
Case in point:
I am terrrible, horrible, no good, and very bad at answering emails and going through my mail. For some reason it always seems to be the last thing that I tackle after other things like grad school, laundry, dinner, grading papers, church etc....etc. And by last thing...I mean every 3-4 months.
whoops.
So the other night I finally sit down to go through my stack of mail, and I find the following items:
1. A prescription for Tristyn from January (I'm not sure what it was for as I couldn't read the doctor's handwriting, but I'm assuming it was for her thumb which has by now, healed :)
2. christmas cards that I had meant to send out in late December....think it's too late if I scratch it out and write "Happy March!" ??
3. A movie from blockbuster which we figured was already so late that we went ahead and kept it an extra day to watch it and then returned it. I'm sure now we have $34 in late fees.
Brian and I HAD to laugh at all this.... because what else are you going to do???!!! HELP!! :)
Ps. see this post for more proof that I am, in fact, losing my mind.

1 comment:
marylou,
congrats on baby #2!! just saw this on here. so much fun! i hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment